Laulhere - Wool Beret Le Veritable
Laulhere is founded in 1838 at the foothills of the French Pyrenees by Lucien Laulhère, Maison Laulhère began manufacturing berets in 1840. Each Beret is made from top-quality, hand-selected materials and a team of men and women well versed in the arts of knitting, fulling, felting, dyeing, ennobling and many other processes specific to the production of a Laulhère beret.
- Beret for men, women and teenagers
- 100% French merino wool base
- Without headband
- One size fits all, stretchable to size 60
- Satin headdress decorated with a Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
- Plate diameter 28cm
- Delivered in a Laulhère box.
- Made in France
How to stretch the beret to size:
-Using your hands, grasp the beret firmly and pull it gently between your hands as you turn the beret. If this is not enough, repeat the operation until you reach the desired size. Be careful, it is not possible to shrink an over-stretched beret.